Wednesday, August 23, 2017

No detailed Post Today...

My laptop finally croaked today. I picked up a new one Saturday. I have been cleaning up files on the old one since then and had hoped to do more before making the transfer. No choice now that the old machine is "mostly dead." It will take a while to load files and get the new machine up and running. I am posting this in "Safe Mode" on the old laptop. In the mean time...

The Market Internals looked good today with new-highs outpacing new-lows; up volume ahead of down-volume; and the number of advancing stocks higher than declining stocks.  The negative was the late-day swoon as the S&P 500 slipped in the afternoon. I noted yesterday that a pullback would be the norm after the big up-day Tuesday. Now we'll have to see how Thursday plays out. I am leaning bullish short-term, but I'll wait to crunch the numbers to make a call as we look toward next week.