Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Stock Market Crash? Heck No, the Stock Market is Going UP! UP! UP!

I sent emails to market pundits asking them to comment on the markets for the Navigate the Stock Market blog.  Replies follow:

"After reading your blog, I’ve changed my mind: These types of bull markets, [those] without a correction, usually lead to more gains…they keep going up forever!  I am changing the name of my “Gloom Boom and Doom Report” to the “Boom, Boom, and Boom Report” - Marc Faber

“Thanks for your email.  I reviewed my analysis and I found a math error in my work. I am now a bull: The current undervalued, seldom bought, oversheepish, under loved combination of investment conditions has historically been associated with ever increasing market returns. Buy! Buy! Buy!” – John Hussman, PhD

“Because of your blog, I am canceling plans to re-open my short fund.  We’re going long, long, long!” – Bill Fleckenstein

“What an exemplary blog you have; insightful and filled with rigorous analysis.  Forget plutonium from Nigerians; Russian forces massing; counterfeit gold; the collapse of civilization; from now on we’ll use only content from Navigate the Stock Market.” - ZeroHedge

What did they really say? “Who the  ^&*($#^  are you?” - April fools.