Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ending on a Bullish note?

Futures are mixed at this point so I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

NTSM is BUY again today – I like the consistent bullish tone to the NTSM model.  Let’s hope it continues into next year.  That will likely depend on the Eurozone and that seems to be impossible to predict.  Economic data seems to be slowly improving so I am hopeful next year will be a good one.

I bought back into the stock market at S&P 500, 1155 on 7 Oct after the 6 Oct NTSM buy signal.  I remain 100% long in the long term portfolio (100% stocks in the 401k.). (See the page “How to Use the NTSM System” – the link is on the right side of this page). 

I am 90% long in the trading portfolio.

Just a reminder: 100% invested in stocks is way too much for most rational folks.   Don’t do it unless you have a high tolerance for risk.